Last Updated: November 1, 2021
Welcome to Recirclable! We are dedicated to making it easy for consumers to choose reusable containers when ordering their favorite take-out food. It’s as easy as scanning a QR code at any participating restaurant to have your order packed in Recirclable’s high-quality reusable containers. Just return the containers to a restaurant in the network and Recirclable and its partners will take care of the rest.
We have created this Participation Agreement to describe your obligations in connection with your use of the Recirclable service located at www.recirclable.com (the “Service”). Each participant (the “Participant”) is required to accept the terms and conditions below before using the Service. If you have any questions about the Service, please visit our FAQ. If you wish to participate and agree to the terms and conditions, please proceed with registration.
Recirclable and Participant agree as follows:
1. Containers. The process for borrowing and returning Recirclable’s containers (each, a “Container”) is described at www.recirclable.com/consumer. Containers may be borrowed by Participant from any participating restaurant (each, a “Participating Restaurant”). Borrowing is subject to availability and may not exceed 14 days. Participant will return each Container to a Participating Restaurant, following Recirclable’s stated return process. On return, while it’s not necessary to wash the Container, each Container must be free from food particles and in the same condition as received by Participant, normal wear and tear excepted. Participant may use Containers only for transportation and consumption of the take-out food received from the applicable Participant Restaurant. Containers may not be used for other food storage or transportation or any other purpose.
2. Payment. Participant is fully responsible for the care of all Containers from the time borrowed by Participant through the time the Containers are properly returned. Participant will pay a “Container Fee” for each Container that is not properly returned within 14 days of pick-up and for any Container that is damaged, lost or stolen prior to its return by Participant. The Container Fee for each Container type is listed in the FAQ. Participant authorizes Recirclable to charge the payment facility provided by Participant for all fees incurred by Participant. Participant agrees that Recirclable may place a reasonable authorization hold on Participant’s card or account to cover anticipated charges under this agreement.
3. Participant Information and Account. Participant agrees to provide accurate, true and correct information to Recirclable when Participant’s account is created and to update such information as needed. Recirclable’s Privacy Statement describes how such information will be used and protected. Participant is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Participant’s account and password and Participant accepts responsibility for all activities that occur under Participant’s account. The Service is not intended for use by minors. Participant represents that Participant is at least 18 years of age.
4. Termination. Participant may discontinue use of the Service at any time; provided that, Participant has returned all borrowed Containers and paid all amounts due to Recirclable by Participant. Recirclable may terminate Participant’s access to the Service at any time for any or no reason.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty. THE SERVICE, THE CONTAINERS AND ANY RELATED PRODUCT AND SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RECIRCLABLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RECIRCLABLE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FOOD OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY ANY PARTICIPATING RESTAURANT AND RECIRCLABLE DOES NOT EVALUATE OR VERIFY ANY PARTICIPATING RESTAURANTS OFFERINGS, PRACTICES OR COMPLIANCE WITH LAW.
6. Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, (A) RECIRCLABLE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE, THE CONTAINERS AND ANY RELATED PRODUCT OR SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES; AND (B) RECIRCLABLE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF $100.
7. General Terms. This Participation Agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without reference to conflict of laws principles. Any dispute relating in any way to Participant’s use of the Service will be adjudicated in the state or Federal courts located in Boston, Massachusetts. Recirclable may modify this Participation Agreement prospectively, upon reasonable written notice to Participant. This Participation Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Service. Participant agrees that all communications provided by Recirclable electronically (through text, email or otherwise) satisfy any legal requirement that communications be in writing.